Do you want to help develop the Dutch maritime sector? Become network partner of the Netherlands Forum for Smart Shipping!
Our network partners
Why become a network partner?
- Be the first to participate in the discussion about project ideas and to be able to submit them yourself;
- Permanent invitation to “consultation table” events in the field of smart shipping. Give your opinion about regulations, standards, and advise on appropriate policy.
- Exposure on the SMASH! website (company logo and link), network partner news in the monthly newsletter;
- Have a say in the content of the SMASH!UP’s and other events;
- Exerting influence on the implementation of the roadmap, in which development priorities are indicated. These priorities also determine the use of SMASH! for project initiation and topics for the consultation tables;
- Be even more actively involved in the network of smart shipping companies and institutions;
What do we need in return?
- Regular participation in theme work groups (smart ship, smart ship ecosystem, smart logistics or regulations);
- Available to give presentations about own initiatives at SMASH! UP events on an incidental basis;
- Co-write and / or actively review the roadmap and other substantive documents of the forum;
- Submitting news items to SMASH! Newsletter about own initiatives in the field of smart shipping;
- If relevant / possible: make room available for SMASH! UP event (1x), with associated company tour if for SMASH! community interesting / relevant;
Ready to sign up?
Please contact us through the form below